Prior to commencing the ASF process it’s important to gather as much information as possible:
- ASF Presentations – New applicants and renewal schools are advised to attend an ASF presentation evenings in advance of starting the ASF process. The presentations run between mid-September and mid-October.
ASF Presentations – DATES and VENUES (2017)
- ASF Newsletter – The ASF newsletter issues monthly. It’s a great way to keep up to date with what’s happening in schools and guides schools monthly guidance about working through the ASF process. Essential reading all ASF coordinators!
SIGN UP for Newsletter
- Twitter – FOLLOW US @activeflag for weekly inspiration from schools across the country. Don’t forget to tag us if you are posting ASF or ASW related photos/videos.
- Case Study Videos – Learn from schools that have already gone through the process
Case Study Schools
- Whole School Process – The ASF is a whole school process. Prior to commencing the ASF process it’s really important to make sure that school management and staff are ‘on board’. We’ve created a library of Power Point slides that you might find helpful for staff presentations.
ASF Presentation slides
NOW you are READY to commence the ASF process. We wish your school every success